Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eeyorebesse

I love the sink does it come as a single bowl, or only the double sink style.

eeyorebesse
11 years ago
I like a nice big one bowl sink, otherwise I love the style and everything about this kitchen.
Repurposing a salvaged sink · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
    11 years ago
    I've admired this kitchen too. According to the description, the sink was salvaged. - Rhoda
  • PRO
    Smith & Vansant Architects PC
    11 years ago
    Yes, this is a salvaged sink - the overall width is four feet three inches and has two bowls.
  • eeyorebesse
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    It figures, everytime I find something I like, it's a one of a kind and I have to start all over again! Thanks for the response back from both of you, I didn't read any of the description, I got so excited when I saw it I fell in love.
  • PRO
    Grampa's Antique Kitchen
    10 years ago
    These sinks come in single basin with integral drain board on left or right. They also come with double basin, the deep basin on left or right. They also came with no apron as shown or with 5 1/2" to 8" aprons.
    They were available as described in 40-43", 50-53" and rare 60" single basin w/ single integral drain board. Beyond this style was a host of other styles, configurations, original colors etc. I would send anyone who emails me a SkyDrive album showing a variety of styles etc. Ken GrampasAntiqueKitchen.com

luckybuzz3@hotmail.com I am in Gardner, Ma.
  • PRO
    Grampa's Antique Kitchen
    10 years ago
    Additional response to the question of single basin availability.
    The same style was made in single basin models form 24" to 42". The 24, 30, 36 inches being the most common. I have only seen one 42" single basin. Keep in mind that the single basins will all be only 5 1/2 to 6" deep! My apologies for not adding this comment earlier.