Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_estes79

Coretec premium Plus noble oak

Elizabeth Estes
5 years ago

Has anyone tried this product?

I skimmed through the coretec post with thousands of replies but couldn’t find a mention of this product. It’s super thick for vinyl.

Comments (27)

• Elizabeth Estes
    Original Author
    5 years ago

• jenclint
    5 years ago

Did you end up using this? We are considering the exact same purchase and was curious whether you like it and if you have any pictures?

• Anne Bakker
    5 years ago

I too have a sample of noble oak and calypso oak laying on my floor trying to decide between the two. Can't find may pictures to see how it looks.

• Jeanne Poel
    5 years ago

Deciding between noble oak and calypso oak as well. Would love to see some photos!

• Katie Jones
    5 years ago
    Did anyone install noble oak? I would love to see it installed
  • Katie Jones
    5 years ago
    Thank you!!!! I can’t wait to see!
  • Rachel Price
    5 years ago

• Katie Jones
    5 years ago
    Wow! So gorgeous!!!
  • Rachel Price
    5 years ago

I love it! It’s a great light neutral wood that looks amazing with different wood types. I couldn’t find online pictures either, so I took a chance on it. I wanted to be sure to post pictures of it so others can have an idea of how it looks. :)

• Katie Jones
    5 years ago
    Thank you!!!
  • Ann M
    4 years ago

That Noble Oak is gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pics. Do you have any problems with scratching on the surface? I have a dog so I'm trying to pick a LVP with a hard surface.

• Gina S
    4 years ago

@Ann M I have noticed a couple of posts from you and it seems we're interested in the same vinyl plank colors. What did you end up doing? I am interested in one of the Shaw products.

• JJ Hines
    4 years ago

Following this thread as we are also considering Noble Oak Coretec in our new home! Curious to know if you’ve had any scratch/dent issues?

• Ashley Lathrop
    4 years ago

I'm considering both of these too. Ugh this is soooo hard :(. Any more photos of Noble Oak anyone can share would be so much appreciated.

• A H
    3 years ago

Do you still like the Premium Plus Noble Oak? How is it holding up?

• PATRICE
    3 years ago

I am now in that dilemma. Love the Calypso but not as thick as Noble Oak.Noble Oak is 1/2 inch thick and 20mm where Calypso is 1/4 inch thick and 8mm. Does it matter.? Has anyone seen the wear yet? Do you notice the thickness under your feet? is the floor bouncy? Or are there any other brands that you have experienced?

• Red Steno
    3 years ago

@Anne Bakker What did you choose?

• Red Steno
    3 years ago

@PATRICE What did you choose? I am trying to decide between those too as well! Bonus points for pictures!

• Red Steno
    3 years ago

@Jeanne Poel What did you decide on?

• Jeanne Poel
    3 years ago

I went with Calypso Oak and love it

• hari p
    2 years ago

Anyone with else Noble oak?

@Rachel Price 's pics look quite different than the sample I have :/ The pics look darker than what I see online. Is that just the usual "we still can't capture correct color on pics"?

• Anne Bakker
    2 years ago

I went with with Noble Oak and LOVE IT. It looks lighter "live" than that picture does. I am on a trip right now but when I get home on Wednesday, I'll upload a picture of our kitchen which might be a better representation.

• hari p
    2 years ago

@Ashley Lathrop @JJ Hines What did you both ended up doing? It'd be great to see the results. Tanks in advance.

• Ashley Lathrop
    2 years ago

I got Calypso Oak and very happy! It’s so durable and still love the tone. Don’t mind the toys!

• hari p
    2 years ago

@Ashley Lathrop looks great!

• Kelly Hernandez
    2 years ago

@Ashley Lathrop it looks great! i am considering calypso too. Some peoole said that they noticed it made a weird sound when they stepped on it. have you had a problem with a sound?