Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lafdr

? Colored concrete driveway/patio

lafdr
4 years ago

Can as many people as possible post photos of integrated color concrete driveways and patios, with the color name?

I am especially looking at Davis colors.

It is so hard to judge from the tiny samples.

Or if you know of any sites that have more pics with colors listed.

Thank you!

Comments (7)

• Mrs. S
    4 years ago

Do you know how to do a google search for images? I think you'll get more images that way. Ask your concrete person to perhaps guide you toward some finished work using those colors in your area. How is it that you can't even narrow down the colors to lights/darks, warm/cool, or a family (say, red colors)?

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    4 years ago

Following. I am awaiting a visit from someone who will “skim coat” our concrete decking around the inground pool. If I see anything I love, I will share. One suggestion: go light.

• lafdr
    Original Author
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Yes I have spent hours looking at pictures. But many do not list the color, and sometimes the same color shows very dark or very light or different in different pics. So I was hoping people could post their pics and describe the name, and describe if it looks darker or lighter than the picture in real life. I know our monitors are all different.

The bonus of real live people vs landscaping photos from 2009 is immeasurable to me. Many online pics are mislabeled, this I know because I see the same pics with different concrete names listed in different places.

Thank you Jeffrey Grenz for your helpful comments. Especially 160 fading. It helps me eliminate something. More comments are welcome.

641 is sequoia brown, Yosemite Brown and Flagstone Brown and in my top picks

I see 5084 which is Omaha Tan, Harvest Gold, and Spanish gold.

Mrs S, if you are asking, I have narrowed it down to:

Coincidentally most of the ones Jeffrey mentioned above:

Yosemite Brown (too brown in some pics)

Harvest Gold

Spanish Gold

San Diego Buff (? too close to gray)

Sunset Rose (lighter amount of 160)

Baja Red (too red in some pics but may fade since 160)

Salmon (too red/pink in some pics)

Our landscape gravel is a brownish tannish pinkish red called Santa Fe brown here, and there is some red brick pathway nearby.

Judy, any follow up comments are welcome.

Mrs S, more comments are welcome. Yes I left a message for the concrete contractor to point me to some real live examples of colored concrete. And asked if he knew the color name of some city owned sidewalks that I like.

I have been told the actual concrete when poured and dry appears/is lighter than the small samples?

lafdr

• Rosie L
    3 years ago

Hi lafdr! my Top choices are similar to yours and I need to choose this weekend. Can you share what you ended up choosing and a picture please?! I’m having the same issues as you had when you were choosing! Thank you!

• sweetshome
    2 years ago

Can anyone post their outcomes?

• bromfieldkate
    last year

This is just natural concrete we used around our pool decking. Belgian stamped natural.