Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
valentina_uribe28

what rug size for a bunk bed in kids bedroo

valentina uribe
3 years ago

what size of rug would be better for this room? the little one or the bigger one?

thank you

4”x5.5”.

or 5x7

Comments (23)

• Lala
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Bigger, so the kids will have more comforable floor room for playing.

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

thank you @lala. and @maureen

• Lala
    3 years ago

Although white, that's actually a good pattern for a kids rug. Orange Cheetos or a blue marker will blend right in :)

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

thank you @lala

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

do you think this rug looks better then they grey one ? i have two boys they are 2 and 4 but i dont really like dark color im looking for light colors for a rug ??
    i see some comments saying that its too feminine but in the pic from the post looks it can work for boys too@lala

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

it would look like this @lala

• calidesign
    3 years ago

I would look for a very low pile rug - maybe one that has roads on it so they can use it for cars and building blocks. The shag rug isn't useful for anything, and yes, it does look very feminine.

• Lala
    3 years ago

It's hard to tell from the pictures. So one has a white background and the other gray? The white can be gender neutral.

• PRO
    User
    3 years ago

I would go bigger!

• Jennifer Svensson
    3 years ago

I like the bigger one and for sure it works for kids, boys or girls. Will they play a lot of the floor, puzzles, legos etc? If so, a lower pile would be better as already suggested. If they have another area for floor play this rug looks nice and plush.

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@jennifersvensson yes they have more space to play with puzzles and legos thank you i like it plush .. the white one ?

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@lala yes the other rug is white background and the other one is grey background the grey has more dark colors and the white one has more pastel color that i like but has a little pick so not sure it would work for boys..

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@calidesign @gloeuropeanwimdows&doors thank you

• Lala
    3 years ago

Pick the one you like :) A rug can always be easily changed down the road if your boys decide they want a particular color room.

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@lala thanks :)

• Jennifer Svensson
    3 years ago

Don’t worry about the pink, it’s fine. My boys wear pink and purple t-shorts all the time and my girl has a lot of grey and blue in her room. If they and you like the lighter one better, that’s the one you should choose. (Ps. I like it better too)

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@jennifersvensson thank you ❤️

• Megan
    3 years ago

I don’t think it’s too feminine but I think it might look dingy fast and might be hard to vacuum. It might be comfy to lay on though if it’s plush.

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

thank you, the rug can be washed so its easy to clean

• valentina uribe
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@megan

• Megan
    3 years ago

Oh, it’s washable? Cool!

• valentina uribe