Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smartalkhouse

Is the pargola made of wood? How much did it cost?

smartalkhouse
10 years ago
Innovative Design · More Info

Comment (1)

• Debbie Sheegog
    7 years ago

Thanks for this, what a perfect addition to my collection of pergolas that provide a guide for us and our own home's back entrance as we decide upon how we want to build this. Thanks for a great photo! I asked about the cost, size is a factor of course; I measured it and it is roughly 12'x 14' or we have a patio and it must at minimum cover the width at the widest part, extending out to an area that creates a space there near the back entrance as it is built in laid stones, with a walkway that extends out to the parking bay. It is a very organic style and shape. I had figured it would be columned or the exposed cedar as it's on or farm; we want to tie this into the present style of our existing columned humble front porch, white, surrounding the base or main structure beneath like the cedar posts that support the structure; there would be a spot to make it 3 posts wide upon looking at the back of the house, as well as perhaps 2 or 3 for the depth of how far out it extends, depending on cost and practical aspect of the look of it