Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tess_107

Cat walks

Tess van Dijk
10 years ago
How wide did you make the walks? Are any of your cats declawed? If so how do you help them on the walks?
Garden Oasis Master Bath · More Info

Comments (9)

• birdiemom11
    10 years ago
    even declawed cats should be able to get up there. Note the stairway over the end of the bathtub. Cats won't fall...usually.
  • PRO
    Trillium Enterprises, INC.
    10 years ago
    I enclose the catwalks that are higher than 8' using wooden dowels. Pictures to follow.
  • User
    10 years ago
    Do you have any contacts in Atlanta, GA who could replicate something similar?
  • Tess van Dijk
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    This is an exciting idea. I'm going to have to incorporate some of them into my house for my babies. I especially like the comment of two exits. Mine corner each other too, great idea. Thanks for answering my question.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I am sorry but Atlanta is a little far for us to go:). I do not no any contractors in that area.
  • daimo42
    10 years ago
    Is that a dome camera just past the third recessed light over the end of the counter top?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Yes. My house has 25 cameras through out. We travel often and it lets us keep an eye on our cats. The cameras can be aimed up at the cat walks whenever we need privacy in any given room.
  • Carol Miller
    10 years ago
    I just love this perfect for 7 cats yes I said 7 yikes