Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stonesriver_gw

Finally Broke Down and Bought a Bucket Taxi

stonesriver
12 years ago

And, boy, am I glad I did. :-)

My African violets and other gessies are in individual planters. I was carting one gallon at a time to my home office at watering time.

I have a bad back and hauling a five-gallon bucket was not an option (carrying the large foliage plants to the tub is bad enough). So, I bit the bullet and bought a Bucket Taxi. These were invented to use when vehicle washing.

What a godsend! I can roll that sucker up to the bathtub and use the hand-held shower wand to fill it and roll back into my office. No lifting!!!

There is also a "belt" around the cart where I can keep my fertilizer, Physan, grooming tools, etc. The only thing different is I use a four-cup measuring cup to fill the Oyama Planters instead of a watering can...which is actually much easier.

I am not affliated with Bucket Taxi, its distributors or its makers. It's just a product I thought some of you might request for a birthday, anniversary or "just because" gift. ;-)

Linda

I am also posting this to the House Plants forum. Please feel free to link at any forum you think it might be of interest.

Comments (6)