Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boomer_lady

NEW: Dawn's special person for April is Veeja11 !!

Boomer _Lady
19 years ago

As March's special person of the month, it is my privilege to pass that honor on to Veeja for the month of April!

Veeja,

I hope you enjoy your month as much as I did mine. Please post here to let us know about all the gifts you receive.

Hopefully everyone will post here when they mail their packages out so you know when to expect them.

ENJOY! :)

Comments (34)

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

wtg gorilla, i mean carol. lololol
    who's shaving now?

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I had a dr appt last week so I am all shaved and ready, also am honored to be mrs april. no swimsuit photos tho. this is more me. looking forward to April

• veeja11
    19 years ago

what do you mean wht gorilla? should I be offended?

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

wtg - way to go (congrats on it being your month)
    gorilla, cause you're hairier than all of us combined!
    (smile)

• veeja11
    19 years ago

How did you know ? thought it was a secret
    Carol

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I received a box of various cuttings and bulbs today, don't know what swap they are from, they are signed a friend, so am posting thankyou in all of my swaps. thankyou if it was anyone here

• veeja11
    19 years ago

whoops am slipping off page and month just started

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

so, where is everyone?
    how are we handling this now that dawn is not on this forum? i sure hope we are going to continue here. has everyone signed on to the other site except me?

• veeja11
    19 years ago

Thankyou Earthly.Nice to see you here.

• Boomer _Lady
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I'm here. I haven't mailed my package to veeja yet so I didn't have anything to post. LOL

Earthly,
    I finished out my month by posting at both places. There are a couple of people who didn't send me a package so maybe they think this swap is over, since dawn is no longer here?

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

debbie

you seemed to have had a great month, even for those few who possibly dropped out (?)

let's hope veeja has just as great a month - i'm sure she's looking forward to it, as are all of us :)

today is too nice to be inside, so as soon as i am done my tea, i'm out until my bones can't take it anymore. hope everyone else has a great day!

• Boomer _Lady
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Earthly,
    I had a fantastic month! The packages I did receive were more than enough.

I'm planning for veeja's gifts now. :)

• dawiff
    19 years ago

I am planning for veeja's gifts now, too and planning to post at both places.

Glad to hear you had a fantastic month, Debbie! I think these person of the month swaps are a great idea.

Alison

• veeja11
    19 years ago

Thankyou all, it was getting a little embarrasing being the only one posting to keep this on the first page. thankyou all, I will return the favor when it is you thankyou Lady carolCan't be queen so how about Lady. I may go shopping today for an appropiate hat to pass around.Thankyou all.

• Boomer _Lady
    Original Author
    19 years ago

veeja,
    I mailed your package today. Hope you enjoy it.

Alison,
    I think this is such a great idea for a swap too.

• rewards1
    19 years ago

Hi Veeja, Sent your package today. Hope you enjoy. Liz

• veeja11
    19 years ago

wow, I am getting excited, If you read about old lady stalking maillady in Wa state that be me.

• MudPlayingFamilysMom
    19 years ago

Hey, Debbie, I'm one of those people you didn't get a gift from. Watch out! It's going to come trickling in when you least expect it. I ended last month, and started this one, on travel status. Of COURSE, there had to be a series of urgent family things for me to take care of before we got out of here which caused my wish to take care of my pals to drop down the priority list, even though I really wanted y'all to be on the top. I thought of you (and my other pals) the whole time I was gone. LOL Even though I left the country, I was stalked by guilt that I couldn't make it to the P.O. first. I hope you can think of it as still having something to look forward to.

Carol, I'm EXCITED that this is your month! Gives me the perfect excuse to send you a gift package. Yippee! I hope you have a super duper utterly fantastic month! Now I just have to save my pennies to pay this month's postage. Ouch! All these gifts and makeup gifts at one time. Looks like I'll just have to go to the P.O. while dh is out of town.

• Boomer _Lady
    Original Author
    19 years ago

MudPlayingFamilysMom,
    Don't worry about it. I sure didn't. I received many wonderful things last month.

I only mentioned the missing packages to let others know we may have had some drop outs since dawn is no longer here.

Now I feel guilty because you felt guilty during your vacation! I thought urgent matters coming up as you are getting ready for vacation is normal? It always happens around here anyway!

I hope you enjoyed your trip out of the country, even if guilt accompanied you. LOL

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I received a wonderfull box from Debbie today. my favorite 3
    daylillies 9 lollypop lillies I love lillies. massage cream body mist, great box thankyou Debbie. I feel special

• Boomer _Lady
    Original Author
    19 years ago

veeja,
    I'm glad you liked the things I sent. I hope you feel special all month. :)

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

carol

i haven't mailed my package yet, just wanted to update you.
    i need to finish taxes first and then be done with it to get to what i really want to do - garden, plant, send swaps!

it will go out on saturday. just wanted to update you.

earthly

• dawiff
    19 years ago

Carol,

Just wanted to let you know that your package is all boxed up and will be going out tomorrow. Hope you like it!

Alison

• veeja11
    19 years ago

can't wait, I am in three secret pal swaps have 3 daylily orders coming and am person of the month, and this week couldn't get any mail but bills, today finally got a daylilly order and one robin came home, so I am feeling much better.thankyou carol

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I received a wonderful box from DaWiff today lovely plaque with quote from midsummers night dream & wolf charm. daylilly lovely glass candle holder and candles. zinnia seeds. wonderfull box. thankyou DaWiff I love it all

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I got wonderfull boxes from Liz and Dawn today, great gifts love them thankyou carol

• earthlydelights
    19 years ago

carol,

sent your box today. hope you enjoy it.
    sent it priority confirmation, so you should have it in a few days.

• veeja11
    19 years ago

Got a great pkg from earthly today, full of all those things us traders need, I had just run out of bubble eveelopes and packing tape. everything was wonderfull I love it thankyou, it is nice to be special for a month. thankyou all carol

• mamabirrd
    19 years ago

Hi Carol
    Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about you. Your package is almost ready and will be going out soon.
    Sounds like you are having a great month!
    ~mamabirrd

• lunamoon
    19 years ago

Carol~ I haven't forgotten about you either! Your package will go out the beginning of the week.

• veeja11
    19 years ago

This sure has been fun, I hate for it to end, but someone else deserves a chance. wonder who it will be

• veeja11
    19 years ago

My month is almost over, Thankyou all for making me feel real special this month. I will pass my hat as soon as Dawn draws a name and lets me know who it is. thankyou all carol

• veeja11
    19 years ago

Wow, got a wonderful pkg from mammabird today, artemesia, circle of darkness daylilly, gypsy doll canna, Very fragarant lavender candle, acute chicken pin, tea for two and tomato soup. I loved it all. what color is the canna?The daylily is my favorite color. thankyou Dawn it is all wonderfull. thankyou carol

• vhunter
    19 years ago

If it is too late to get in on this one, I would love to join the next one. Sounds like a lotta' fun.
    Val