Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: *2005* spectacular Fresh Start New Year Swap*

godsgarden9
19 years ago

Welcome to the Spectacular Fresh Start New Year Swap******

These are the rules for the 2005 New Years Spectacular Swap.

1) You can send as many packets of seed you would like.. but please no more than two of the same variety.

2) Everyone will receive extra seeds, the more unusual sent, the more extras one will receive up to a max of 20 extra packets of seed.

3) As will all of my swaps I will try to send all different packets of seed.. and wonderful mix.. a wonderful for everyone to get a fresh start in the New Year.

4) Here are the specifics.. for packets.. if tiny seeds, 100+ per packet, if small- 75+ per packet, if medium 25+ and if large 10 minimum..

5)Please send in bubble wrap envelopes.. as I will reuse these to send your seeds back.

6) Please include enough return postage for me to send your packages back to you..

7) If you have anything you would like for me to pray for, please send a list so I can lift you and your family in prayer or any concerns you might have.

8) The swap ends at the end of January.. all seed packets need to be sent in by this time.

9) Enjoy and bless you and your family.

Comments (36)

• hija_de_lamadre
    19 years ago

I will join this one also. I started one for myself to now. I hope you enjoy the holiday season coming up.

• rewards1
    19 years ago

Please count me in. Liz

• sissy1
    19 years ago

Hi, I am interested in joining.
    Sissy1

• esiuol
    19 years ago

This sounds like fun. Count me in.
    Louise

• mns2lv4ever
    19 years ago

I'd like to join
    Denise

• phade
    19 years ago

I am in. Waiting to hear the needed info (ie shipping time frame...etc.)
    Brad

• starmoon
    19 years ago

Sounds like fun. Count me in!

Starmoon

• ILovMe2000
    19 years ago

you have mail:) JJ

• Tony_Bell
    19 years ago

I would like to participate.. I always enjoy your swaps.. You always send so many nice items in return.. thank you very much, Tony.

• mns2lv4ever
    19 years ago

I sent mine out today.

• mtgirl
    19 years ago

Sending an envelope

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I have received pacakages from Starmoon, Rewards1, and mns21v4ever, so far.. we still have over a month for you all to sign on and send in your seeds by the end of January.. so you all still have plenty of time to sign on and join in all the fun.. godsgarden9.

• mns2lv4ever
    19 years ago

that was fast, I thought it would take longer with the holidays.

• clay_lady
    19 years ago

I would love to join in this swap. clay_lady

• Kayems
    19 years ago

I would like to join in also. Thanks kayems

• Tony_Bell
    19 years ago

I just wanted to let you know the seeds are on the way.. thank you so much for doing this.. I am so excited about all the new seeds for the new year.. Tony.

• intheforest
    19 years ago

Hi, I am interested in joining. intheforest

• Cindyfla
    19 years ago

Willy. I'm getting some together to send. Thanks for doing this again. Cindy

• steel_magnolia_usa
    19 years ago

Your Thanksgiving swap was the first round robin I ever participated in and I loved it! I can't wait to participate in this swap.

steel_magnolia_usa

• cathys1951
    19 years ago

Yes include me
    Just need your address
    Cathy

• uptreasa
    19 years ago

I can't miss this, Willy! I love your swaps so much!
    Please count me in. This will be like Christmas all over again! : ) Treasa

• redrose2
    19 years ago

I can't resist this. Count me in. I love seed swaps!

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Just to let you know this will be open until the end of January, so you all still have time to join in all the fun.

• marcia_m
    19 years ago

I've never participated in a seed swap before, so I'd like to give it a try. Thank you for hosting it!
    Marcia

• sleepywillow
    19 years ago

hi,,,,,i want in,,,,god bless,,,,sue

• sleepywillow
    19 years ago

mine is in the mail,,,,,,,,,,sue

• TRUSTSYL
    19 years ago

Mine is almost ready....
    TRUSTSYL

• Toba
    19 years ago

Please count me in.
    T-

• seedbandito
    19 years ago

I'm in too, please.

• Tony_Bell
    19 years ago

Just wanted to know if you received my seeds yet, thanks, Tony B.

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I just wanted to let everyone that has signed up to please send your seeds in.. If you still want in you have til the end of the month to contact me.. for those that have sent their seed packets in.. I will be preparing them to send back to you this next week.. enjoy.. and hopefully all those that want to participate in the next swap, please sign on to the All you Can Eat Buffet Swap-2005. Thank you for all of your participation- Willy-godsgarden9.

• marcia_m
    19 years ago

I received my package of seeds today, Willy. Thank you for the nice assortment! I will be doing some research--there are seeds for plants I've never grown before, so it should be lots of fun looking them up on the 'net. Thank you again for all the work you did to host this swap.

• starmoon
    19 years ago

Thanks Willy. I received the seeds yesterday!

• mns2lv4ever
    19 years ago

Thank you Willy, I got the seeds yesterday, what a great assortment. Thank you for doing this it was great

• sleepywillow
    19 years ago

thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhh willy! your great! god bless you ,,,betty sue

• rewards1
    19 years ago

Got my seeds today Thank you Willy!!! Great selection some I have been looking for some I never considered, but will try. Thanks for hosting wonderful as always. Liz