Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenanla

A sad day..Update on OT..Prayers needed

jenanla
16 years ago

I just wanted to let those of you who have been praying for Jaiden and her family know that today the world is a sadder place.

After a very courageous fight, this morning Jaiden has lost her battle.

Please visit the Ribbons for Jaiden blog and offer your continued support to her family, as they have only begun their long journey of healing.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ribbons for Jaiden

Comments (16)

• jca1
    16 years ago

This is indeed very sad. She was a very beautiful little girl.

Heaven is a much brighter place today, sadly at the expense of many broken hearts.

• lindybarts
    16 years ago

:*( That's so sad to hear.

• kelntx
    16 years ago

Gosh I was just thinking of her yesterday. This is very sad indeed. I could not possibly imagine the pain this family is going through.

*tears*

• ponydoc
    16 years ago

I am so sorry - what an incredible loss this family has suffered. There truly are no adequate words....

• amyks
    16 years ago

PD is right, there are no words. How incredibly sad. Grief is an evil beast, I will pray for them.

Amy

• emilymaxevasmom
    16 years ago

This shows us homes are not important it's our families who live in them.How sad.God bless the angel.

• brutuses
    16 years ago

I am so sorry. Heaven has another angel today.

• jenanla
    Original Author
    16 years ago

This is certainly a reminder of how precious life is. It puts things in perpective as to what is truly important. I don't personally know Jaiden or her family (my sister does) but my heart breaks for them and their tremendous loss.
    Jenn

• kemptoncourt
    16 years ago

I'm very sorry to hear of her death. I can't imagine the grief the family is going to endure.

• dragonfly_
    16 years ago

I just became aware of this as I purchased a local newspaper today. I have not yet read the complete story. I had no idea this family lives in a town close to us.
    My thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time.

• jenanla
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Dragonfly,

Make sure you have a tissue handy as it is such a tragedy.

My sister lives in the same town and started the blog as a way for people to offer the family support. My 8yr. old niece, along with my sister have made hundreds if not thousands of ribbons for anyone who requested them.

My heart truly breaks for them. No one should have to go through what this family is going through.

• totallyblessed
    16 years ago

Such sad news. Makes my heart feel heavy tonight.... :o(

Prayers for the family. It has to be so difficult.

• scrapulous
    16 years ago

How sad. I read much of the blog just now, but it does not say what type of accident she had. Can anyone fill me in?

• jenanla
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Below is a newspaper link that describes what happened. I also see it as a warning of how precious life is.

Here is a link that might be useful: Union Leader

• scrapulous
    16 years ago

That is just awful. I am definitely keeping her family and friends in my thoughts.

• dragonfly_
    16 years ago

Thank you for posting the article from the Union Leader. After reading the article from the newspaper last evening (The Cabinet)I was wondering what happened. It was a horrible accident. How helpless that person operating the snowblower must have felt at that moment. Extra prayers for them.
    My husband was in a crush trauma accident 6 years ago. Most people do not survive with the same injuries. We are thankful for each day. Remember to hug your loved ones and tell them each day how much they mean to you. Each day is more precious than we realize.