Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

Carolina Lilies~ Melissa/hazelnutbunny~ SEPTEMBER

hazelnutbunny
13 years ago

I received my first birthday block today, so I wanted to be sure & post a thank you! Since I left the block choice up to the quilters, this is going to be an exciting month! I will post a picture at the end of the month, after I've received all of the blocks, so I don't slow the thread down.

JAYNE sent me a gorgeous block, done in tones of mauve (print), tan (or natural) & a blue/gray print. It's absolutely perfect!

Thank you, Jayne! :o)

Melissa

Comments (22)

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

Melissa,

I posted your block today from Australia so should reach you around 16th Sept

Kristene (TinyTeena)

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Melissa,
    My block will be on its way to you as soon as I get to the post office - should be some time later this week. I hope you like it!
    Jeanne

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Melissa, I mailed your block this morning. Have a happy birthday!
    Linda OH

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Melissa,
    There is mail heading your way. I hope you have a Happy Birthday.
    Jeanne

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received a block from LINDA today! She sent a beautiful one in a pink/mauve print with a creamy tan. It is perfect! And goes so well with Jayne's!
    Thank you so much, Linda! :D

• Michelle Reynolds
    13 years ago

Hello
    Your birthdayblock is on the way
    Have a great month with all the squichies comming in
    Michelle

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Your block is on its way. I put it in the mail today. Have a great Birthday!

Jackie

• Kristene Smith
    13 years ago

BUMP!!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received blocks from Jeanne & Andrea on Saturday!
    They are both so unique & pretty!
    Jeanne's is "mini bowtie", done in yellows, greens & wow. So pretty!! She even used a bunny print! Love it! :D
    Andrea's is "peace & plenty" and she used blue/pink floral prints & wow. Just gorgeous!

Thank you so much, Ladies! I love them both!

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Today I received blocks from Jackie & Michele! Michele's is done in purples & yellows- such a pretty combination!
    Jackie's is in pinks & blues, with some lovely prints!
    They both go so well with the others I've received!
    Thank you, Ladies! I love them all! :D

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received a block from Kristene today! She did the "monkey wrench" block, in shades of blue, pink & yellow. It's beautiful! Love it!
    Thanks, Kristene!

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Melissa, I am posting your bday block today... Hope you like it. Kitty

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received a block from NANCY today! She did a beautiful one in yellow & blue florals. It's absolutely wonderful!

And thank you to everyone that has sent little items along with their blocks! I love & appreciate everything!
    This has been a very fun birthday month! I can honestly never remember getting so many "presents"! :D

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Melissa - looks like my blocks will be the late comers this time. I'll be putting them in the mail on Monday.

Kate

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that the package did go out in the mail today. I think it will arrive in time for your birthday!

Kate

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received a block from Kitty today! It's a pretty one in shades of yellow, green & cream! Looks terrific with the others! :) Thank you, Kitty!! Love it!

• cziga
    13 years ago

My block is already on its way down to you ... mailed on Friday so I hope it gets there before your birthday!!!

• lockeb
    13 years ago

Melissa,
    My block is on the way to you - I hope that it gets there fast - but it may be a couple of days late..but just wanted to let you know that it is in the mail!!!!!
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Bill

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I received not one, but 2 beautiful blocks from KATE today! They are both different patterns, and done in shades of cream, gold, purple & mauve. Terrific combination, and they go so beautifully with the other blocks! Love them!
    Thank you SO MUCH, Kate! :D

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Melissa.
    Happy Birthday to you!

In honor of your birthday, you can be our Quilting Queen for the Day!

Jeanne

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Happy birthday!
    I'm so glad you liked the blocks! I really wasn't sure about the colors before I started but when I finished the blocks I liked them both.

Kate

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Bill, Melissa is having computer problems right now but she got in touch with me and said to please thank you for the block that you sent and to let you know it has been received.
    Jeanne