Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_24854469

Oil rubbed bronze towel bars w/satin nickel handles/knobs?

User
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi Folks - I am having a bit of a "Design Dilemma" and need you good design-minded people to steer me right!

Please see the below photos.

Just moved in to a new house and I need help picking out bath hardware that's going to look best in this room. I have a warm gray wall (actual color representation is best in the first pic) with satin nickel drawer handles, knobs, and light fixtures. Cabinet color is espresso (actual cabinet color representation is best in 3rd pic).

I had an oil rubbed bronze tension rod, toilet brush container, and shower hooks before we moved into this place.

I didn't even think of it until now, but it's driving me nuts. I was born with absolutely no design talent, yet I am very much picky and concerned about things being aesthetically pleasing and "correct" :-)

Since all of the drawer handles and other hardware are satin nickel, should I be getting satin nickel towel bars, TP holders, etc to match and replacing my oil rubbed bronze stuff? Or can I "mix-n-match" and get an ORB TP holder, towel bar, etc?

We have 2 other bathrooms to play around with. I guess, would you strongly recommend doing oil rubbed bronze fixtures or satin nickel fixtures?

Thanks!

Comment (1)