Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teammariano

Master Bathroom Retreat

NEW master bathroom remodel complete in Tempe, AZ. Our clients are enjoying a relaxing get away in the comfort of their own home. We hope you enjoy the before & after photos below... Share your thoughts with us!

PARK- Master bathroom · More Info

Happy Houzzing!

Comments (22)

• PRO
    Regal Construction & Remodeling Inc.
    7 years ago

Stunning! Love the free standing tub. The wood flooring and choice of tile give the bathroom a spa like appearance.

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Regal Construction & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    Innovative flooring design
    7 years ago

That is beautiful! Love the wood plank tile. The tub and faucet are sweet!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Innovative flooring design
  • Bev
    7 years ago

Great transformation!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Bev
  • PRO
    Stecki Construction
    7 years ago

Beautiful remodel! Love the wood flooring as well! The free standing tub looks great next to the windows!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Stecki Construction
  • PRO
    A Good Eye Curated Decor
    7 years ago

Beautiful work - can u tell me where the wood look tile is from?

• Architectural Notice
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

It looks really nice.

I am sure your clients are enjoying their new space.

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Architectural Notice
  • kathleen MK
    7 years ago
    would like to see more of the shower area. did they expand it into the water closet or does it look bigger with just the frames door.
    We are debating about our 2 foot square shower that looks like the old one here. Just retile and add Frameless door or put shower over the large tub area?
    Mariano & Co., LLC thanked kathleen MK
  • PRO
    Mariano & Co., LLC
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Kathleen MK, We did not enlarge the shower. The shower is the same size!

• PRO
    Fratantoni Luxury Estates Design/Build/Remodeling
    7 years ago

Love the use of the wood tile in the shower!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Fratantoni Luxury Estates Design/Build/Remodeling
  • PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    7 years ago

Nice! I like the floor, adds a natural element while still being functional!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Raegan Ford Interior Design
  • PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    7 years ago

Beautiful Bathroom!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Addition Building & Design, Inc.
  • PRO
    TBS Construction Inc.
    7 years ago

Beautiful work! Especially loved the tile selection!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked TBS Construction Inc.
  • PRO
    Studio H2O
    7 years ago

Excellent renovation team! Love the wood details!

Mariano & Co., LLC thanked Studio H2O
  • PRO
    Mega Builders
    7 years ago

Much nicer - stunning!

• flyr4fun
    7 years ago

Very calming appeal. That's a very nice looking wood/tile.

• PortiaL
    7 years ago

Lovely - great job. What type of windows were used and if they can be opened or they are fixed?

Wondering if you can provide your professional opinion on our new home yet to be built. We are having some issues with the layout of the Master Ensuite, in particular the toilet location centred in between the shower and tub. Any thoughts and suggestions appreciated. Thank you

• PRO
    Mariano & Co., LLC
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you for your comment @PortiaL , The new windows installed are fixed rain glass windows. For your other comment regarding your new home build, the layout of your Master Ensuite, appears to be snug... Are there other options? Options to rearrange the layout entirely? For instance, the shower door opening, it looks like it will interfere with the bathroom entry. In my opinion, I would suggest looking at rearranging the layout. Entering the bathroom walking up to your vanity sinks, having your commode hidden on the opposite wall, etc. I notice you have a tub & a shower. If having the tub is an absolute must, I would get with your builder and what your other options would be! Hope this helps...

• PortiaL
    7 years ago

Thank you for your comments Mariano & Co., LLC; we have looked at changes to our layout and have revised as attached. This arrangement increases size of shower (and adding seating) as well as tub area with commode put in corner. This works our better for us although with a shorter vanity. Looking forward to any comments/suggestions

comments and thoughts

• susanalanandwrigley
    7 years ago

It is lovely, my only problem is that there does not appear to be any storage space in shower (shelf, nook etc) for shower stuff, and personally I'd rather a built in seat than a portable one.

• PRO
    Mariano & Co., LLC
    Original Author
    7 years ago

@PortiaL... This layout makes more sense with the new location of the commode. Should be more functional and more appealing!

• PRO
    Laqfoil Ltd.
    7 years ago

I love it, job well done!