Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
edrudsop123

Interested in knowing the shower door size and who manufactures it

Laurie Whiteman
6 years ago
I'm planning on removing my tub shower combo so I can be replace it with a "shower only" and make it wheelchair accessible. This style of the infinity flooring would would do the trick. When trying to locate a shower door for my project I'm not certain what it is exactly I should be looking for to accommodation my needs as well as my elderly mother. Thank you~
Santa Monica Garage conversion · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Spazio LA
    6 years ago

We would love to help you, as we also have experience in wheelchair accessible showers. Can you send us a message?

• Laurie Whiteman
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hello. Thank you for your response. I'm just not certain if there is a specific type of shower door I should be looking for. My mother does not have good balance. I want something that she doesn't have to step over when trying to bathe. Will any frame-less shower door work just so long as the measurements are correct? As in this photo. Any information you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. I thank you for your time.

• PRO
    Spazio LA
    6 years ago

If you take a look at one of our North Hollywood designs, the downstairs bathroom is fully handicap accessible and utilizes the infinity drain.Check it out here for inspiration: Full Remodel.