Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sumeet303

Places to buy Chandelier Online

sumeet goyal
last year

Can you please recommend places to buy Chandelier Online - looking for mid range Chandeliers. Thanks a lot

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    last year

Google is your friend and if you want any help here we need info.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    last year

Find the chandelier you want first and then Google Lens the image. It will show you all the online retailers selling the chandelier and their prices.

For example, let's say you like the chandelier below. If you right click and use Google Lens the images below will appear. This is only a fraction of many posted with price and website.

• Lyn Nielson
    last year

finding places to buy a chandelier is not your issue,

finding the right one for your location is.

Are you asking for help, or do you have something in mind.

This is a Design Dilemma forum.

• Lora B.
    last year

I got mine at shadesoflight.com. Wayfair and Build.com are also good. Another website I spent a lot of time on was LampsPlus.com.

• loobab
    last year

Mid-range is a very wide range and means different things to different people.

The best way to shop for anything is to find what you absolutely love, love, love, even at an exorbitant price.

Then find what looks the most like it (because everything is copied) that is as well made as possible at a price you can afford.

This gets you a design you like.

It also trains your eye to what is good design and the construction of well-made things.

This applies to garments and handbags, and yes, furnishings.

• wdccruise
    last year

Home Depot and Lowes have a large variety of chandeliers at reasonable prices. You can search by a variety of factors (e.g., style, location, finish).

• tfitz1006
    last year
    last modified: last year

I got this at Wayfair based on help from this forum. Not expensive at all and I really like it. But agree, we need much more info before giving good suggestions.