Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
linda_m50

White shade of the Bosch 800 series B36CL81ENW glass door refrigerator

Linda M
21 days ago

Hi, has anyone bought or seen in person the Bosch 800 series B36CL81ENW refrigerator in WHITE?

I would love to know what the "shade" of white is is before I purchase it...I'm so detail oriented :)

White glass can lean in so many directions...bright white, greenish, grey etc. and i would hate to buy it sight unseen.

Any photos or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    16 days ago

GO SHOPPING really how would we know what you want? You make atrip to a store that carries the fridge then you will know what color of white

• shirlpp
    16 days ago

White glass can lean in so many directions...bright white, greenish, grey etc. and i would hate to buy it sight unseen.

Find out who has it on display!

• Linda Morrissey
    16 days ago

OH My...i wish I could edit this post!! I meant to state that there are NO FLOOR MODELS anywhere in NY...I have called Bosch directly about this and many stores.. There are none to see in person, Even the showroom in NYC. I even asked for a glass sample but they don't offer it. Thus my dilema...sorrry!

Is there any way I can edit my original post?

• wdccruise
    16 days ago

What is the purpose of knowing the shade of white in advance? Will your purchase decision be made on the basis of the shade of white? Are you trying to match the color to something?

• linda329
    16 days ago

Yes …all of the walls and trim in my house are BM white dove. I don’t want a harsh bright white, ( or greenish, blueish white…Sometimes glass itself has a green tint ) in contrast to the creamier white that I have. I want it to blend not stand out. Thanks

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    15 days ago

Then IMO you take your chances and maybe choose a wall color that is not white . I would not think the glass door would be a warm white on the fridge .

• Lorraine Leroux
    15 days ago

Choose another fridge or I can suggest you call the nearest showroom that has the model you want and ask them to kindly get a sample of your paint and send you a photo and YES you will pay for their time to do this for you.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    15 days ago
    last modified: 15 days ago

It's going to be a LOT whiter than Ben Moore White Dove, and you don't select an appliance based on a wall paint color.

I would buy NO appliance online. Buy from a local dealer, no matter which, what method of cooling or cooking. Not everything should come in a box at your door ala Amazon Prime.......and a local contact is best with this and many other things as well.

• linda329
    15 days ago

Thank you all for your comments.

• wdccruise
    15 days ago

JAN MOYER: "I would buy NO appliance online. Buy from a local dealer, no matter which, what method of cooling or cooking."

It's hard to believe that after decades and millions of online sales by dozens of online retailers, many of which added online sales to their storefront operations (e.g., Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy) that some people still say this.

• Linda Morrissey
    15 days ago

I agree. I didn't need that advice. Or shopping advice and design advice, for that matter..Just was reaching out to see if anyone actually OWNED the Bosch that I was thinking about.

"Hi, has anyone bought or seen in person the Bosch 800 series B36CL81ENW refrigerator in WHITE?"

But thanks for all the intended help.