Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
Hi, I'm one of the designers who writes featured Ideabooks here on Houzz. I'm writing one about built-ins around fireplaces. I plan to include your photo of this fireplace and I want to be sure I understand your description. It says there is a built-in tv cabinet door that swings open to reveal storage behind it. Does that mean the the tv itself swings forward and you can access storage behind it? Or did I misunderstand and you are talking about the side cabinets. If the tv itself swings open on a door, do you have a photo of it in the open position? Thank you!
Pangaea
Living Room + Fireplace + Built-in Cabinet Detail · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Pangaea Interior Design, Portland, OR
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much! What a great idea! This photo showing it opening is great, and I'd like to include it in the ideabook. Could you upload it to your photos? Then I can add it to the ideabook and the photo will link automatically to your profile. Looking forward to getting this ideabook up!
  • PRO
    Jordan Iverson Signature Homes
    12 years ago
    Great, looking forward to reading what you've got! I just uploaded the photo:
    Hidden Storage + Swinging TV Cabinet · More Info

jordan
  • PRO
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Perfect. Just what I needed. I'll work on this tonight and if it isn't published this week, it should be next week at the latest. Thank you so much!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Don't know if this fits at all with your story, but this is a custom cabinet I designed next to the fireplace also with lots of media storage:
    Warm Modern Living Room · More Info
    - there's another photo showing it closed as well.
  • PRO
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah! Love it. It's going in.
  • lesss
    11 years ago
    Wow... I love that tv solution and media storage. I keep going back to this :)
  • lesss
    11 years ago
    Wow... I love that tv solution and media storage. I keep going back to this :)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you @lesss!
  • blonero
    11 years ago
    Amazing!! Very unique!
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert