Kitchen & Bath Designers
- I am planning on doing my bathroom floor in 12x12 white porcelain tile with 2x2 dots (actually more like 1.5 inch x1.5, I think) in a soft, light sage green. How do you think it will look? Any honest decorator opinion will be welcomed. Incidentally, the inside of the shower is a combination of the same color dots with white 1x1 and 6x6 white tile) and I wanted to continue the same color theme onto the floor. Thanks very much.
thank you! good luck with your project!
Thank you, Linda, but I did have a question, and that was "How do you think it will look" (my color scheme and layout)?
- Hello, can you tell me what the 2 vented doors are for beside the towel ring? Is that space for a linen closet? Would you mind providing the source information for the doors? Is this just the space between studs? How deep is it?
I was contemplating doing something like that but this is the first time I have noticed it in a photo....can you help? Thank you
- Looking for manufacturer and company to design/ install a custom steam shower in NYC area.
- I love these floor tiles. What brand are they? thanks so much
- Hi - yes I would like to see if I can recreate from the vanity on the left continuing down to the closet up to the shower. I think I have exactly enough room to do something exactly like this. Thank so much for your help!
- I love the floor pattern. Is that 12X12 with 2X2 "dots"?
- Looking to purchase similar basket
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268