Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: New Year & Spring Spectacular Seed Swap-2006

godsgarden9
18 years ago

Welcome to the all New New Years & Spring Spectacular Swap 2006.

All are welcome to participate and the more that participate, the more free seed packets you will receive.

So join in the fun today, and start getting your seed packets together and receive all new seed packets for 2006

So heres how it goes, please read carefully and enjoy the wonderful seed selection you will receive in return.

1) You can send as many packets of seed that you would like, but please no more than five packets of the same variety. You can send up to 200 packets of seed total.

2) Here is the breakdown.....if you send large seeds, put at least 10 seeds per packet, if medium at least 25 seeds per packet, if small at least 50 seeds per packet, and if tiny at least 100 seeds per packet or use your discretion.

3) You can send any kind of seeds in the packet, from flowers, vegetables, fruits,tropicals, etc.

4) You may pick a selection of seeds returned such as specialty blend- a wonderful selection of all different kinds of seed, flowers only, vegetables only, ornamental grasses only, as will be filled as closely as possible.

5) Please send in a bubble wraped envelope so the seeds will not be crushed on their trip here. Please include enough postage for me to return your new seeds to you. Also if you would like to enclose a self addressed label you may, I will reuse the envelopes sent to me.

6) The due date for these seeds to be in is the end of Febrary. So now sign on it is easy. I will soon send you more specifics as to where to send the seeds to and also any other questions you may have...Enjoy with all blessing... And may you have the best year ever in 2006.

Willy-godsgarden9.

7) Sign up today to get many spectacular, beautiful, exotic and fancy seeds for your garden in 2006.

Comments (96)

• plantas
    18 years ago

Hello,
    I sent my seeds, did you recieve them?

Plantas

• madamekikia2z
    18 years ago

I sent my seeds on Feb 1st.

Kiki

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

My package is finally ready! And will be mailed out in the morning.

Deb/IL.

• clawskeeter
    18 years ago

I sent my seeds today -- You should have them soon! :)

Aimee

• jas_il
    18 years ago

I would like to join. Please send me info and your address.
    Thanks
    Jasmine

• jas_il
    18 years ago

Willy,
    Today I've mailed my seeds. It is suppose to reach on Monday. Please let me know when it arrives.
    Thanks
    Jasmine

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Willy..you should've recieved my seeds. Please let me know if you haven't.
    Thanks
    Julie

• plantas
    18 years ago

Godsgarden9
    Can you post the names of people, who`s seeds you have recieved?

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Anyone that wants to check to make sure that I have received your seeds, please email me personally and I will let you know, as I dont think it is appropiate to post non gardenweb names, thank you. godsgarden9@yahoo.com.

• luv_hollyhocks
    18 years ago

I would like to join too.. =)

• suzanne_719
    18 years ago

Hi Willy,

I would love to join. I have lots to send.

Thanks,
    Suzanne

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Hi Willy
    Sent mine in last week you should get them tuesday or already did get them saturday not sure.
    Hope you have a great week.
    Toni

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago

I will be mailing tomorrow on the way to work. Patty

• luv_hollyhocks
    18 years ago

Hi Willy,just to let you know that I have sent my seeds today. =)

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Just an update, Many of the seed packets are coming in, you still have time to sign on and send the seeds in, if you want to sign on now you still can, and I will be getting the packets together and ready the first week in March and start sending them out, thank you for everyone that has been able to be part of this wonderful swap.. Willy-godsgarden9.

• cottagegardenofmine
    18 years ago

bump, falling to second page

• plantas
    18 years ago

bump2, anxiously waiting for update

• godsgarden9
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Update from godsgarden9- Host of New Year and Spring Spectacular seed Swap... Update. I am working on the packets and hopefully most will be going out early next week. We had a great response and we will try to get these off to you as soon as possible, enjoy all of your new seeds, thank you for your participation, and happy gardening... Willy-godsgarden9.

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to do all of this. I can't imagine all the time & trouble your going to for all of us. Again, thank you!
    Julie

• cottagegardenofmine
    18 years ago

Can't wait to rifle through the packet! Thanks from me too Willy!

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago

Thanks Willy can't wait to get the seeds. Patty

• zoegurl2001
    18 years ago

I second what Julie said, thank you so much. I'm anxiously awaiting the packet's arrival!

~Summer

• plantnutz
    18 years ago

Thanks for the update.

• plantas
    18 years ago

bumping this up

• uptreasa
    18 years ago

God's blessings to all of you.
    The garden must be prepared in the soul first or else it will not flourish.~~~~English proverb : ) Treasa

• mysticmoon
    18 years ago

Thank you for the update cant wait either your swaps are the bomb.

Will post when mine comes
    Thanks
    Toni

• Michelle Reynolds
    18 years ago

hello
    I was wondering if the seeds went out yet?
    thanks
    michelle

• hija_de_lamadre
    18 years ago

Always well worth the wait. Thanks again for hosting another.

• cottagegardenofmine
    18 years ago

I emailed Willy earlier this week, sounds like they will be sent out next week. :)

• plantas
    18 years ago

Still waiting...Lol

• plantas
    18 years ago

It`s Spring!

• cottagegardenofmine
    18 years ago

Got my package today, great variety! Thanks for hosting!

• jas_il
    18 years ago

Package arrived today. Got many varieties of my wish list. Thanks a lot.

• romando
    18 years ago

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful seeds!
    Amanda 'romando'

• plantnutz
    18 years ago

Mine arrived too. Great selection. What fun!!
    Thanks Willy

Brenda

• zoegurl2001
    18 years ago

Got mine today, too. Thanks so much!

~Summer

• pattygrow5
    18 years ago

I got mine today too Thanks for all the hard work Willy.
    Patty

• suzanne_719
    18 years ago

I also received mine yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying out the many varieties!

Thanks Willy!
    Suzanne

• bogartbaby
    18 years ago

Hi Willy
    Received the seeds today. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to host another wonderful swap, and the excellent seed selection you sent back. God bless
    Deanie

• bojo96
    18 years ago

WOW, the time you must have put into this! Recieved my seeds today and loved seeing the flowers I had on the little packages they were in! Thanks bunches, I'm thrilled!
    Julie

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

My seeds arrived today! Thank you so much!

Deb

• clawskeeter
    18 years ago

Wow! I envy all of you who have recieved their seeds! I can't wait for my packet to arrive!

• luv_hollyhocks
    18 years ago

Hi Willy,I just received my seeds today..There were alot of interesting seeds that I never tried before.I love what I got..As always you've done a Great job hosting Big swaps..Thank you again!Happy Gardening to all!.. =)

• uptreasa
    18 years ago

My seeds have arrived, and like always, I'm very happy with the seeds I received. I already winter sowed some of them today. Thank you very much, Willy, and to everyone who participated. I'm absolutely delighted. Thanks again. : ) Treasa

• clay_lady
    18 years ago

Our seeds arrived and I went to garden club last night and everyone was excited to get theirs and get them started. thanks so much the world will be a more beautiful place because of you!!!!

• drippy
    18 years ago

Willy, my package arrived today - amazing - just when I think I've got everything in the world, you find something(s) I didn't have. Thank you so much for all your hard work - as usual, your swap is a success! :)

• madamekikia2z
    18 years ago

I received your seeds yesterday. What a nice selection!
    Thank you so much, and I hope we can do it again next year.
    Kiki

• clawskeeter
    18 years ago

Woo Hoo! The seeds are here, and they are great!!!Thank you so much for a wonderful seed swap!!

clawgirl

• dem_pa
    18 years ago

Received my seeds today. Thanks so much. Great job.

• threeshyacres
    18 years ago

Hello,
    I also received my pack of seeds yesterday. Thanks for a great selection, and for hosting this swap! I can't even imagine the time it takes to sort everyone's seeds out.

Happy Spring!
    Jodi
    'ThreeShyAcres'
    : )