Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
k8orlando2

Techno Twinkie Stuff (Photos, Fonts, Links)

K8Orlando
12 years ago

Someone asked recently about posting photos and so it seems like a good time to review all the techie stuff for our forums.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Kate

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (9)

• teresa_nc7
    12 years ago

Thanks, K8! I did not know how to change fonts on the forum. Learn something new every day!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• loisflan
    12 years ago

Thanks, Kate. Lots of great information. Lois

• empress
    12 years ago

k8orlando,

Thank you for this information!

Could this post be put on a FAQs page or somehow pinned or locked at the top of the page so we can find it easily again? There are always new people joining us who could use this info. Also for people like me who post pictures sporadically, so we forget how to do it.

Happy New Year everyone.

Valerie

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    12 years ago

We don't have a 'sticki' feature on this forum to keep posts at the top. We do have a FAQ link but it's not often used and attempts to update it haven't been successful.

You can click on "clip this post" on the right side of the page where you see the little leaf and scissors "Clippings" logo. This will save a post to your personal clippings so you can access it again anytime without searching for it.

Kate

• empress
    12 years ago

Thanks, Kate. I forget about that feature. I save as much as I can to my own hard drive, because who knows when the sites I like are going to just disappear. It's happened to me before, with and without notice. But if this site ever goes away, I guess I won't need those instructions, will I? LOL.

• day2day
    12 years ago

Thanks Kate.
    Every time I want to post a pic I always have to look up how to do it.
    I am going to print your 'techie stuff' and place it near the computer for future reference.

~Geraldine

• nannykins
    12 years ago

That's where my printed instructions are, nice and handy. Thanks for all the tips, Kate.
    Theresa

• ritaweeda
    12 years ago

Thanks! I finally learned to post photos but didn't know how to do anything else. I saved this to my clippings.

• K8Orlando
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Apparently all the links to the old images were broken, so here's a re-post. (Thanks for letting me know!)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022